Precision crafted and subject to thorough quality control check points, our custom cabinetry is manufactured to exacting standards to ensure lasting value.
STANDARD CABINET CONSTRUCTION
- 5/8" cabinet construction secured with glue, mortise & tenon and dowel assembly
- Adjustable shelves
- 5/8" kick boards
- One piece vertical grain back panels
- 33" standard vanity height with 4 1/2" high kick
- Selection of cabinet interior up-grades such as maple melamine or finished interiors to match door/cabinet stain.
- Five year Manufacturers Warranty
- Easy clip hinges
- Standard 3 way cam adjustment which squares the doors on the cabinet boxes to ensure even lines are seen throughout the product.
- Exposed finished wood parts are finished with an optional hand-wiped penetrating stain. Standard finished ends are ¼ veneer laminated to a 5/8-veneer gable.
- Royal Wood standard frameless cabinets are completed with 5/8 veneer plywood. Upgrade to natural birch or hard rock maple finished interior available on any cabinetry.
- Standard adjustable 5/8-birch melamine shelf, natural finishes both sides.There are no shelves in base sink or vanity sink base cabinets.
- 5/8-melamine toe kick doweled into cabinet sides. Covered with ¼ plywood finished panel.